Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Cell phone and Christmas boxes

I now have a new cell phone and my number has remained the same (714)307-5620. I apologize to anyone who has tried to reach me at that number for the last week. Thank you to everyone who has answered the call to help us fill 200+ boxes that we came up short on. Many others have called offering help to pack the boxes, but we have had more people volunteer than we can use. All of you are so very faithful. We'll all be praying for Vu Le, as he is a big part of our clinic ministry in Mexico, and he's currently fighting some nasty bug that is trying to get him down. Watch for a last minute trip update from me regarding Sat. It will be put in either tomorrow or Friday. Take care, and may God bless everyone of you for being obedient to His tasks. Latrice

No comments: