Thursday, December 6, 2007

Cancellation of 12/8 trip to Independencia, Mexico

I'm sorry to be the one to share this bad news, but.....here it is. Due to the severe weather that the Independencia area is expected to have on Sat., we've made the decision to cancel the trip. We will reschedule for the third Sat. in Jan. This is a bummer, I know, but the area where we go, is prone to flash flooding and we can't afford to risk going. Email me and let me know if you want your money back, or want me to hold it for the trip in January. The one possible snag to everyone who was planning to go on this trip and the problem with rescheduling it, is that in January, everyone will need to have a passport. I've reminded all of you several times this past year about getting passports, so I hope all of you did. Thank you to all of you who helped us with supplying the items needed to pack the extra boxes that we ended up needing. You all are so AWESOME!! Latrice

No comments: